Job Summary: Office Manager– Regional Shopping Center
Job Scope: Provide full scale office management for the property to meet
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Handle HR functions; including but not limited to; new employee hires; benefit enrollment, inquiries and processing; employment compliance requirements; distribution and maintenance of employee handbook
- Track vacation, sick time and personal days for property employees
- Perform other functions as required by Insperity
- Assist in preparation of construction updates and agreements
- Assist General Manager in contract requirements; including but not limited to; requests for proposals, leveling of bid information, clarification of data
- Prepare insurance claim forms and work with the applicable insurance agency/claims adjuster to investigate incidents and manage the monthly reporting summary of open and closed claims.
- Update all schedules for Lease Data
- Prepare, manage and organize tenant files and leases
- Prepare, manage and organize contractor files
- Prepare and distribute all Tenant Notices as required by the Lease
- Prepare memos to retailers advising of changes, new stores, management updates, etc.
- Ensure distribution of all Tenant correspondence to Management and Accounting teams
- Assist all departments in preparing memos, letters and other correspondence on an as needed basis
- Independently use discretion to investigate and resolve customer complaints or resolve Tenant/Contractor issues in the normal course of day-to-day operations.
Clerical and Support Function
- Provide administrative help to all departments as requested
- Available during all mall office hours to attend to customer, tenant and general
- Propose and/or implement industry best practices or make process improvement as it relates to Guest Services and Center operations.
- Update tenant and vendor certificates of insurance
- General filing
- Seek cost effective solutions for all Office supplies and services
- Prepare conference call minutes, staff meeting minutes, etc.
Financial & Reporting Responsibilities
- Code all office invoices and assist with the proper coding of Department payables
- Assist Accounting in processing and mailing of Accounts Payable.
- Prepare year-end 1099’s and distribute to outside contractors and consultants
- Perform other accounting functions as required by Accounting Department
- Prepare monthly Asset Management report.
- Assist with Tenant Sales Reports.
- Process Accounts Receivables and mailing statements.
Additional duties as assigned.
• Time Management – Ability to manage time well and be self-motivated, without direct supervision. In addition, uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities; can attend to a broader range of activities; completes work in a timely manner, even under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Communication – Able to provide ongoing communications to mall team through distribution of thoughtful and detailed information.
• Teamwork – Able to work in a team atmosphere, providing support to other departments as necessary.
• Organization – Ability to maintain an organized workspace/office and have the skills necessary to keep an easily understood filing system.
• Customer Service – Has the interpersonal skills to provide good service to customers, contractors, vendors, and clients. Has friendly and helpful attitude.
• Adaptability – maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities and with various types of people.
• Drive for Results – can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line oriented, pushes self and others for results.
• Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals, develops plan for achieving results, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently, measures performance against goals, evaluates results.
• Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
• Problem Solving – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
• Initiative – Takes pro-active approach to meeting and exceeding the requirements of ownership. Develops best practices for operations and financial processes.
• Technology – Takes pro-active approach to learning new software programs to improve efficiency and presentations; as well as continuously enhancing existing skills with Excel, Word and Power Point.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org